101+ Best Bad Boy Attitude Status In Hindi/English - Attitude Status

Desi Status, Attitude Status, Haryanvi Status, Whatsapp Status, Rajput Status

Sunday 26 July 2020

101+ Best Bad Boy Attitude Status In Hindi/English

Are you looking for some cool bad boy attitude status in English? Then you are in the right place, here you will find 100+ cool bad boy status English. You can use this cool attitude status on your WhatsApp and Instagram Stories to Impress people around social media. Bad Boys Status | Attitude Bad Boy Hindi Status | Bad Boys Status For Whatsapp | Bad Boy Status In Hindi

Bad Boy Attitude Status in English


1) I not perfect but I am limited edition.
2) Every problem comes with solution! But if it doesn’t have any solution it’s girl.
3) I’m not a nerd. I am just smarter than you.
6) I may die but I will never text you first.
7) People are not oxygen, you can live without them.
8) If u show ur attitude to me then I’ll show u who is the boss!

Bad-Boy-Status-english.
9) I am not antisocial I am just not user-friendly.
10) If you need to get motivated go look at your fu**ing bank account.
11) I got a problem, let me learn something from it.
12) of course, I talk to myself, coz sometimes I need expert advice.
13) If you can’t convince them, confuse them.

bad-boy-status-english
15) Perfection is not a skill, it’s an attitude.
16) When money talks nobody notices what grammar it uses
17) As kids we loved the heroes as an adult we understand the villains.
18) People say I act like I don´t give a shit. But I´m not acting.
19) Treat me like a joke and I’ll leave you like it’s funny.
20) I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight.
21) When I was born, I was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year and half.
23)I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to stand out.
24) Aside from gravity, nothing in life can keep me down.
25) Don’t give me your attitude, unless you want mine.

Latest Bad Boy status 2019

26) People will talk behind your back, make sure to give them an interesting topic.
27) Life is too short. don’t waste it reading my status.
28) people with status don’t need status.
29) I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own font.
30) I don’t get lucky. I make my own luck.

bad-boy-status-english
31) Don’t see my status, an appointment is needed.
32) I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too
33) Yes, I know there is a real special place in hell for me. It is called a throne.
34) I was told I should have a positive attitude. Well, I am positive that I have an attitude.
35) Status unavailable! Check later.
38) I’m everything you want but can’t have.
39) Brains are awesome, I wish everybody had one.
40) It may look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head, I’m quite busy.
41) Your secret are safe with me, I wasn’t even listening.
42) Someone asked me how is your life? I just smiled and replied, she is fine.
43) I am not spider-man nor superman however, I am superhero for my GF!
44) My girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…now I have 2 girlfriends!
45) I got a simple rule about everybody if you don’t treat me right. Shame on you.
46) I don’t need to explain myself because I know I’m right.
47) Not always ‘available’, try your luck.
48) When I was born. The devil said.”oh, shit! Competition”

bad-boy-status-english
49) Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesome’ ends with me and ‘ugly’ start with u.
50) I don’t have dirty mind, I have sexy imagination.

Bad Boy Status for whatsapp and instagram

51) I’m not picky, I just have standards.
52) I’m multi-talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
53) I wish I had “google” in my mind and “antivirus” in my heart.
54) Don’t hate me, just get to know me first.
55) I’m not I’m the highest
56) I define my own life. I don’t let people write my script
.
bad-boy-status-english
57) Attitude Is More Important Than Facts.
58) Alter Your Attitude And You Can Alter Your Life.
59) You’re Not Gonna Tell Me Who I am. I’m Gonna Tell You Who I am.
60) Different From Everyone!
61) Before You Judge Me Make Sure That You’re Perfect.
62) Remember One Thing, You Might Be a Player. But I am The Game.
63) I Never Dreamed About Success. I Worked For It.
64) If You Hate Me – Log On To Kiss-My-Ass.com
bad-boy-status
65) I Destroyed My Enemies When I Make Them Friends.
66) I am Not Crazy. My Reality is Just Different From Other.
67) I’m Cool But Global Warming Made Me Hot.
68) Yes, I Have Made Mistake Because Life Didn’t Come With User Manual and Instruction.
69) Haters Are The Best Motivators.
70) I am W.E.I.R.D Wonderful Exciting Interesting Real Different.
71) Don’t Play With Me! Because I Know I Can Play Better Than You.
bad-boy-instagram
72) I Was Born Intelligent But Girls Ruined Me.
73) No-one Can Be Just Like Me Anyway.
74) The Sentence “I Can’t Live Without You” is Purely Made In China.
75) Don’t Hate Me, Just Get To Know Me First.

Bad Boy Attitude Status in English

76) Bro Focus On Cash Not On As*
77) Overthinking is injurious To Your Dreams
78) I am Single as a Dollar and I am Not Looking for Any Change.
79) I’m Your Worst Nightmare.”
80) Don’t Study Me. You Won’t Graduate!
81) My Attitude Is Based On How You Treat Me.
82) I’m Cool But Global Warming Made Me Hot.
83) I am What I am, Your Endorsement is Not Needed, and It Was Never Asked!
84) She Said To Be Cool But I am Already Coolest.
85) She – Why Are You Single Me – Because I Know Girls
86) I’m Really Not Cranky. I Just Have a Violent Reaction When I Meet Stupid People.
87) Legends Don’t Die… I am A Living Example!
Attituide-Status-whatsapp
Attituide-Status-whatsapp
88) My Words Are Like China Phone. They Have No Guarantee.
89) I’m Not Special, I’M Just Limited Edition.
90) I Just Don’t Care If Anyone Doesn’t Like Me I’m Not Born To Entertain Everyone.
91) I Never Insult People I Only Tell Them What They Are.
92) 1 Universe, 8 Planets, 192 Countries, 189,497 Islands, 85 Seas, Billion People & I’m Still Single.
93) You Couldn’t Handle Me Even If I Came With Instructions.
94) Be What You Want To Be NOT What Others Want To See.
95) Born To Express Not To Impress.
96) I Don’t Need Any Part-Time People In My Life.”
97) Love Me or Hate Me I’m Still Gonna Shine.
98) They Told Me I Couldn’t That’s Why I Did.
99) I Forgive But I Never Forget.
100) I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not Needed.
101) I was Born To Make Mistake Not To Fake Perfection.
Attitude-status-boys

These are the 101 Bad boy status in English. Feel free to share it on WhatsApp and Instagram stories. Also if you have any of cool quotes to share with it on the comment. I will post it on my Instagram with your username

Attitude status in hindi for Boys,attitude status in hindi for whatsapp |status for boys,boys attitude quotes,boys attitude status in hindi,boys attitude,boys attitude shayari
boys attitude status
Hey, guys are you like to share Attitude Status in Hindi for Boys with others then you are at the right because here is the best collection of boys attitude status, but if you are a girl then we also have attitude status in Hindi for girls for your Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram. In this generation, attitude is the most important thing for boys so we are providing the best attitude status according to their attitude and personality. In the new generation, every boy want to share status on WhatsApp, Fb status, which shows their attitude but many of the boys don't want to share attitude status as they think that these are not good but if you don't tell the people about you they always underestimate you and hence it is equally necessary that if all people are sharing then you should also share your attitude status in Hindi for WhatsApp so that others can know about your personality and attitude on your social profiles with your dapper pictures.
friends, here you find a lot of best and unique collection of boys attitude status in Hindi .in present time every people show his attitude differs from other people so we provide a lot of different attitude status. these boys attitude status is more suitable for FB and Whatsapp dp and if you like it then you can share this on other social sites without any restriction as all these status is only for all our viewers. So let's move to our collection of status and enjoy.


Attitude status
  न ही तो गाडी है न ही तो बुलेट और न ही कोई हथियार है,
सीने में मेरा जिगरा और दुसरे मेरे जिगरी यार है.
खून में उबाल आज भी खानदानी है ….
दुनिया हमारे शौक की नहीं Attitude की दीवानी है
 जो लड़कियां मुझे Bad Boy कहती है,
 शायद उन्हें ऐ नहीं पता की,
 शाहजादे कभी सुधरे हुए नहीं होते..!
हमारी हैसियत का अंदाजा
तुम ये जान के लगा लो
हम कभी उनके नहीं होते
जो हर किसी के हो जाते है
bad boy status in hindi 
मेरी गलतियों को नजरअंदाज किया करो
उखाडते तुम वैसे भी कुछ नहीं सकते
जिगर वालों के डर से कोई वास्ता नहीं होता,
हम वहाँ भी कदम रखते हैं जहाँ कोई रास्ता नहीं होता
 दूसरों के शिकार को चाटने का काम गीदड़ करते हैं,
मैं वो शेर हूँ जिसने जंगल में कदम रखा,
तो कोई #परिंदा पर मारने की #हिम्मत नही करता !!
 #_बोला था ना❗️ की #एंट्री भले ही _लेट होगी,
#लेकिन  _सबसे  #ग्रेट होगी #जिंन्दगी #जीते हे हम #शान से.
#तभी तो #दुश्मन जलते हे #हमारे नाम _से 
attitude status for boys in hindi 
 #हमें कौन #डराएगा❓ #मौत के #मंजरसे
#साला हम तो #पिछवाड़ा भी "खुजाते" हैं #खंजर से 🔪 !!
New Attitude status 
🚩 कुत्तो” की बढी तादाद से..**”शेर” मरा नही करते..*
🚩*और 🚩
“# _महाकाल ” के दिवाने..*
*किसी के ” # बाप ” से ड़रा नही करते..*
 #_गोलियों से उसे  #डर लगता है, जिसने कभी #_बंदुक## ना देखी होxx
साला #आपुन तो #_बादशाह  है, राह चलते #बारूद बन जाते है...!
 #वो मुझे #ज़िन्दगी #जीने का #_तरीका बता रहे है,
जिनकी #_औकात मेरे #_Attitude" के xबराबरx भी नहीं..!
attitude status in hindi
 #हमको जंजीरो में कैद करने का सपना मत देख.
क्युंकि हम वो #आदमखोर शेर हैं,
जिसका भी #शिकार करतें हैं,
उसका जिस्म तो क्या #रूह_भी_दम तोड़ देती हैं।
 #नज़र #झुककर और #औकात में रहकर #बात करना #सीख,
वरना #हम तो 100 नंबर वाली #गाड़ी में बैठकर जाएगे,
 #लेकिन तुम 108 में #लेटकर जाओगे !!  
Attitude status in hindi for Boys,attitude status in hindi for whatsapp |status for boys,boys attitude quotes,boys attitude status in hindi,boys attitude,boys attitude shayari
फैसला हो जो भी मंजूर होना चाहिए,
जंग हो या इश्क, भरपूर होना चाहिए!
 बढती #जिन्दगी  के साथ #_Problems का आना__
तो #Compulsory## हैं...
लेकिन #_Problems ❕ के साथ #दुनिया  की "वाट" लगा दे
 ऎसा #_Attitude रखना भी #_Necessary है...!
bad boy status
पगली  तू क्या तेरी_सहेली भी,हमारी PHOTO देखकर
    Confuse हो जाती_हैं की,
       पहले_Like करू या_Save
माना  तू किस रानी से
कम नहीं
लेकिन वो रानी ही क्या
जिसके राजा हम नहीं
मेरी औकात से ज्यादा बेटा
मेरे नाम के चर्चे है
और तेरी औकात से ज्यादा
तो मेरी सिगरेट के खर्चे है
attitude status for boys
#दहशत_गोली🔫🔫से नही दिमाग से करते हैं!
#जरूरी नहीं की लोग आग से जले-??…
#कुछ लोग …तो #हमारे नामसे भी जल जाते हैं.
#कुछ सही  तो कुछ #खराब  कहते है
लोग हमे #बिगड़ा हुआ #नवाब कहते है!!
इतना भी गुमान न कर आपनी जीत पर ‘ऐ बेखबर’
शहर में तेरे जीत से ज्यादा चर्चे तो मेरी हार के हैं।।।

Attitude status in hindi for Boys,attitude status in hindi for whatsapp |status for boys,boys attitude quotes,boys attitude status in hindi,boys attitude,boys attitude shayari
कुछ लोग  हम  से जल रहे है,
 क्यों की आज  कल हम ही चल रहें हैं…    
  #ऐटिटूड दिखना तो बच्चो का काम,
    हम तो सीधा लोगो को उनकी औकात दिखाते है
attitude status hindi 2020 boy
न भी रखते है, गन भी रखते है,
     और_सुन बेटा,
थोड़ा हटके रर्इयो वरना, ठोकने का ज़िगर भी रखते है।
दुश्मनों को सजा देने की एक तेहज़ीब है मेरी
मैं  हाथ नहीं उठता बस नज़रों से गिरा देता हूँ
बहुत शरीफ हूँ मै
जब तक कोई
ऊँगली न करे
कोशिश सभी ने की
मगर राज हर किसी का नहीं  हुआ
attitude दिखाना  सब को आता  है
मगर अपने जैसा अंदाज़ हर किसी का नहीं 🚫 हुआ
boy attitude status in hindi
Attitude status in hindi for Boys,attitude status in hindi for whatsapp |status for boys,boys attitude quotes,boys attitude status in hindi,boys attitude,boys attitude shayari
#अपनी सक्शियत भी #सर्दियो जैसी है,
लोग गरम कम #ठिठुरते ज्यादा है हमे देखकर!!
वो मंज़िल ही बदनसीब थी जो हमें पा ना सकी..
वरना जीत की क्या औकात जो हमें ठुकरा दे ।
हमसे जलने वाले भी कमाल के होते हैं,
महफिले तो खुद की होती हैं पर चर्चे हमारे होते हैं
जीत हासिल करनी हो तो काबिलियत बढाओ,
किस्मत की रोटी तो कुत्तेको भी नसीब होती है.!!
attitude status in hindi for boy 
 लोगो के ब्लडग्रुप में (+) और (–) आता है,
 हमारे ब्लडग्रुप में, #Attitude# आता है !!!
 राज तो हमारा हर कही है…फऱक ईतना हौ,
  पसंद करने वालों के दिल में रहते है और
   नापसंद करने वालों के दिमाग में…।।
झूठ इसलिए बिक जाता है
क्योकि सच को खरीदने की सबकी औकात नहीं होती .
पैसा "हैसियत" बदल सकता है, "औकात" नहीं.
status hindi attitude boy 
बदले नहीं हे हम बस जान गए हे दुनिया को 
मेरी कोई बुरी आदत नहीं है बस गुस्सा कण्ट्रोल नहीं होता 
इरादे मेरे हमेशा साफ़ होते हैं.. इसलिये कई लोग मेरे खिलाफ होते हैं..
हमारे जीने का तरीका थोड़ा अलग है,
हम उमीद पर नहीं अपनी जिद पर जीते है!!
उन्ही लोगो  को उठाते देखा है मुझ  पर उंगलिया
 जिनकी मुझ तक पहुंचने की औकात  नहीं होती
attitude status hindi for boy 
बेमतलब की दुनिया का किस्सा खतम,
अब जैसी दुनिया वैसे हम…
 शेरों  से मिलती है शख्सियत  अपनी
जहां एक बार पैर रख देते ह
मजाल कोई वहां से हटा  के दिखा 
Attitude status Hindi
दिखावे की मोहब्बत से दूर रहता हूँ,
इसलिये मैं महाकाल के नशे में चूर रहता हूँ।
 boys attitude status
 अपनी #औकात में रहना #सीख pagli...
वर्ना जो #हमारी_आँखों में #खटकते है,
वो #श्मशान में #भटकते है..!!
गूलाम हूं अपने घर के संस्कारों का .. वरना
मै भी लोगों को उनकी औकात दिखाने का हूनर रखता हुं
*DUSMAN* बोला बड़ी महंगी पड़ेगी तुझे Ye दुश्मनी.
तो हमने भी बोला सस्ती तो हम “COFFEE” भी नहीं पीते
Ek वो Pagli‬ हैं जो मुझे समजती Nahi..Or
यहाँ Jamana मेरे ‪Status‬ ko Dekhke दीवाना हुआ Ja रहा है
attitude boy status in hindi 
तेरा घमंड ही तुझे हराएगा मैं क्या हूँ ये तुझे वक़्त बताएगा 
 कुछ को हकीकत कुछ को ख्वाब करना है,
बहुत से लोग हैं जिनका हिसाब करना है
दुश्मनों को सज़ा देने की एक तहज़ीब है मेरी में
 हाथ नहीं उठता  बस नज़रों से  गिरा देता हूँ 
जो लड़के बड़े attitude वाली फोटो डालते हैं…..
वो ही सबसे पहले पूछते हैं अंकल आपका कुत्ता काटता तो नहीं 
status in hindi attitude for boy 
 मत कर प्यार इतना के झुकनेपर मजबूर हो जाओ,
ऐटिटूड दिखा इतने के वो क्या
    उसकी सहेली भी झुक कर प्रोपोज़ मारने को तैयार हो जाये
हथियार तो सिर्फ शौक के लिए रखा करते है,
वरना किसी के मन में खौंफ पैदा करने के लिए तो बस हमारा नाम ही काफी है...!!
जो _गुरुर और #रुतबा #_कल था, वो #आज भी _हे और #आगे भी #रहेगा,
मेरा #Attitude कोई #Calendar नही जो हर साल #बदल_जायेगा..!
हम बात ख़त्म नहीं करते कहानी ख़त्म करते हैं
boys attitude status in Hindi
बन्दुक की गोली और मेरी बोली
जब चलती है तो…
लड़कियां हमारी बातों में नहीं
हमारी बाहों  में आ जाती है…
 #जिदगी_अपने_हिसाब से जीनी चाहिए
#औरो_के कहने पर तो: शेर भी #सरकस में नाचते हैं...!
अपना #भला कौन क्या #बिगाड़ेेगा,
अपनी तो #किस्मत उसने लिखी है,
जिसका #कोई कुछ नहीं #बिगाड़ सकता !!
Attitude status in hindi for Boys,attitude status in hindi for whatsapp |status for boys,boys attitude quotes,boys attitude status in hindi,boys attitude,boys attitude shayari
फिक्र Me रहोगे तो खुद जलोगे,
 बेफिक्र रहोगे To Diniya जलेगी.
अकाउंट का #बॅलन्स#, पीने की #कैपेसिटी#,
और जीने की #स्ट्रेंथ# कम हो या न हो,
पर नाम का #खौफ# कभी कम नहीं होना चाहिए
boy attitude status 
जिगर बड़ा था इसलिए टकराने आ गए ,
जो हमे नहीं  जानते उन्हे भी तोह पता चले के जंगल में शेर पुराने आ गए 
खामोश ही रहने दो मुझे यकीन मनो में जवाब बहुत बुरा देता हु 
सॉरी पगली तू तो लेट हो गयी,
तेरे चककर में तेरी सहेली सेट हो गई…
भाई #बोलने का हक़ मैंने #सिर्फ दोस्तों को दिया है,
वरना #दुश्मन तो #आज भी हमें बाप के नाम से पहचानते हैं ,.,!!
  #हम _आज भी #अपने _हुनर मे #दम रखते #है,
छा# जाते _हैं रंग, जब हम महफिल मे #कदम रखते_ है
attitude status hindi
 अभी #उम्र छोटी है इसलिए #दहशत... कम है।।
थोडा # टाइम... रुको, #ज़िंदगी...जियेगे
#शान से और #दहशत होगी
#रॉयल #नवाब... के नाम से.....
उसने पूछा आपकी तारीफ़
मैंने कहा जितनी करो
उतनी कम है
 कागजो 📄 पर तो #अदालते🏰 चलती है
हम तो #रॉयल छोरे है
#फैसला_on_the_spot_करते 
तेरा ‪#Aττιτυδε मेरे सामने ‪#‎चिल्लर है,
क्योकि मेरा #‎Sτγιε ही उतना ‪#‎Kιller है..
Thoughts in hindi for life,thought in hindi on life,golden thoughts of life in hindi,good thoughts in hindi for life,good thoughts about life in hindi,inspirational quotes in hindi,motivational thoughts in hindi with pictures
“जिससे कोई उम्मीद नही होती अक्सर वही लोग कमाल करते हैं!” 
attitude shayari 2020 boy 
#कुछ लोग  हमारी हैसियत #पूछने_लगे,
#उनकी_शख्सियत  बिक जाए  इतनी हैसियत है #हमारी ।।
#एक_दिन अपनी भी Entry  शेर जैसी #होगी,
ओर #उस दिन  शोर कम  और #खौफ_ज्यादा होगा ।।
#मुझे_समझना इतना #आसान नहीं हैं,
#मैं_संस्कृत का अर्थात हूं  गणित का #सूत्र नहीं ।।
 #हमारी  #अफवाह_के_धुंए वही से #उठते_है,
जहाँ #हमारे_नाम  से #आग_लग 🔥जाती है !!
#आदत हमारी #खराब नहीं
बस #जिंदगी थोड़ी #रॉयल जीते है...
hindi status for boys 
 #प्यार से बात करोगे #तो प्यार ही पाओगे..
#अगर #अकड़ के #बात की तो #मेरी #block_list में #नज़र आओगे..!
इज्ज़त दोगे तो #इज्ज़त पाओगे,
#अकड़ दिखाओगे तो #मेरा कुछ नहीं #उखाड़ पाओगे.
 #सुनने का अगर दम है #बेटा तो एक बात बता दूं
क्या❗ है मेरा  #Attɨtʊɖɛ ज़रा में बता दूं
#गीदड़ की तरह #झुंड में हमले🔫 को छोड़कर
आ सामने से #लड़ तेरी #औक़ात बता दूं...!!
Attitude status in hindi for Boys,attitude status in hindi for whatsapp |status for boys,boys attitude quotes,boys attitude status in hindi,boys attitude,boys attitude shayari
 मेरे ‪#साथ‬ रहना है,
तो मुझे ‪‎#सहना‬ सिख,
वरना अपनी ‪‎#औकात‬ में रहना ‎#सिख...
status attitude
#औकात का तो #वक्त आने पर #पत्ता #चलता है...
#रात को #गिदड़ कितना भी #चिल्ला ले,
सुबह तो #शेरो का ही #दबदबा होता है...
 अरे #बावली तु क्या !!#जानेगी
हमारी #औकात के बारे में,
हमारे तो #Mobile_Number को
भी #लड़किया_Password बना लेती हैं..!!
 #Hero वाली #Style, और #Gundo_वाली_हरकत 🔫
अक्सर हम #Waqt आने पर दिखाते है..!!
boy status in hindi 
#जिंदगी अगर #एक_जंग है,
तो आपना #attitude भी #दबंग है.....
#‎AttiTudE‬ की तो ‪#‎तु‬ बात ही मत कर,
क्योंकी जिस ‪#‎Columm‬ मैं तु ‪#‎Female‬ लिखती है,
उसमें तो हम ‪#‎भाई लिख देते हैं...
हमारी अफवाह के धुंए वही से उठते हैं,
जहाँ हमारे नाम से आग लग जाती हैं।s
In this modern world boys, attitude status is very important if you want to get a good position in the society you can also use English attitude status to express your attitude as you can't get or do anything without you means if you don't like to do any type of work then you should not do that and choose what you like but sometimes the young generation doesn't understand the real meaning of the self attitude and behave unexpectable in front of the elders so you should take care of this.  
Attitude is a good thing for anyone's growth so we have share attitude status in Hindi for boys but you should also take care of others emotions and feeling that you should not have that level of attitude that you think that you are the superior that all so with these words we hope you like our work we have put into it and collected best attitude status for you and if like it then do check out our  bholenath attitude status too.